- 3 1/2 Cups Soft a Silk or Swans Down Cake Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Dry Ener-G Egg Replacer or OrgraN No Egg
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter (melted)
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup yogurt can use soy yogurt for vegan
- 20 oz. Can Crushed Pineapple
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 2 Cups Raw Shredded Carrot
- 1/2 Cup Raisins and Walnuts
If you think an eggless carrot cake is impossible to make, this one is waiting to be discovered! You will be pleasantly surprised by this classic golden eggless carrot cake recipe with a vegetarian twist to accommodate all of the members in your family.
Preheat oven to 350º
- Melt butter. Put all wet ingredients into a large bowl, including the crushed pineapple. Stir in the dry ingredients. Beat 2 minutes. Fold in coconut, raisins and nuts. Stirring to incorporate all the ingredients and distribute the fruit and nuts well. Pile into a prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake 30 – 45 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean the cake pulls away from the edges of the pan, and is springy to the touch. Remove to wire rack. Allow to cool for ten minutes before turning out on to rack to finish cooling. This cake really likes a lemony frosting.