- 12 Pieces of Tofu or Vegan Soy Beef
- 1 Red Onions, cut into quarters
- 1 Bell Pepper, cut into 8 pieces
- 8 Mushrooms
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 Pieces of Pineapple
- 1 Zucchini Squash, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 Ear of Corn, cut into 4 pieces
- ¼ cup Favorite BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Vegan Worcestershire
- 1 Tablespoon Rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 – 2 Tablespoons Raw Sugar or Agave
Summer time means BBQing! Kabobs can be made under the broiler, but grilling enhances that rich smoky flavor. We’ve experimented with grilling everything from Soy Chicken to pizzas. It’s also nice to not have as many pots and pans to clean from preparing dinner.
- Evenly divide all Kabob Ingredients up between 4 skews (can use metal or wooden skews, if using wooden skews soak in water for about 30 minutes before grilling so they won’t burn)
- Combine all Sauce Ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place skews on a long pan and pour sauce over them. Let them marinate for at least an hour. You can make them the day before you grill and marinate overnight for enhanced flavor.
- Set grill to med heat. Place skews onto grill. Turn them about every 3 -4 minutes, don’t let them burn. Every time the Skews/Kabobs are turned brush with left over marinade.
Lemon Curry Quinoa makes a delicious side dish with the Kabobs.