- 12 oz. Pacakge Mung Bean or Soy Bean sprouts
- ½ Red Peppers, cut into long strips
- 1 Tablespoon Gochujang (fermented Korean red chili pepper paste)
- 2 Teaspoons Agave Nectar or Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Leak, chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon crushed toasted sesame seeds
- 2 Teaspoon toasted sesame seed oil
- Sea Salt to Taste
This Korean side dish goes well with the Korean Tacos or any Korean BBQ dish.
- Wash mung bean sprouts discarding discolored or spoiled sprouts.
- In a small sauce pan, cook the red peppers on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Set aside to add later.
- In a medium pan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Blanch mung bean sprouts for about 5 minutes. Want mung bean to be semi soft.
- Place mung beans in a medium sized bowl and add remaining ingredients to mung beans and stir well.
- Marinate for about 30 minutes and serve cold.