- 1 Cup Quinoa Oats
- 1 Cup Water
- ½ Teaspoon Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Cream or hemp milk or soy milk
- 1 Handful of Strawberries
- 1 Handful of Blueberries
- ¼ Cup Walnuts, Chopped (optional)
- Sea Salt and Sweeten to taste
Quinoa provides all the essential amino acids and is the only grain that is a complete protein. 1 cup of quinoa has 9 grams of protein which is more protein than an egg. Quinoa is sweeter than typical oat meal and a real treat. This breakfast provides a healthy way to start any day.
- In a small pan, add water and bring to a boil
- Add Coconut Oil or Olive Oil, Salt, Sweetener, Cinnamon and Milk Product and stir until mixed well
- Place in bowl to serve and add strawberries and blueberries, can also add a few more nuts and sprinkle a bit of Cinnamon on top.