- 1 Package Organic Cranberries washed
- 1 Orange with peel, cut in slices and remove seeds
- 1/2 Cup Raw Sugar, Agave or honey (add more to taste)
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon (add more to taste)
- Dash of Sea Salt
This is one of my favorite cranberry sauces and it’s so easy to make and healthy. I estimated 15 minutes to make but really you can do it in less time than that. If you are making a Raw Thanksgiving dinner this is the cranberry sauce for you but you’ll like it even if you have prepared a cooked meal.
- Wash a package of cranberries and drop into the blender,
- Cut up your orange with the peel on, take out the seeds and add to your cranberries in the blender.
- Add sugar of choice, cinnamon and a dash of salt all to taste and blend until well everything is mixed together and smooth.