- 1 package Vegan Black Pepper Steaks (Vegetarian Plus)
- ½ cup mushrooms
- ¼ red onions
- 1 bunch Organic broccoli chopped
- 1 Organic bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Organic soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano (fresh if possible)
- 1 teaspoon thyme (fresh if possible)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (fresh if possible)
- 2 – 3 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- ¼ cup water
This dish was very easy to make. Tom worked late tonight and I don’t like to eat to late in the evening. I did have the water boiling when he walked in the door. It took me about 20 mins to make this dish.
Fill a good size pot with water to cook your pasta. Add a dash of olive oil and salt and then follow the cooking instructions for your pasta. Put olive oil in a medium sized pan and heat for about 2 mins on medium heat, add the mushrooms. When the mushrooms start to soften add onions and pepper steaks. Add your herbs: oregano, thyme, rosemary to enhance flavor to your veggie steaks and mushrooms. Chop broccoli and red bell peppers and add to pepper steaks. Add the soy sauce and the ¼ cup of water. Place a lid on the pan and cook for about 10 minutes until the veggies are cooked.